WHICH ONE OF THIS TOP TEN SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE NOW?


The Insanity Workout Versus Normal Cardio Training - I Don't Like Hyped Up Programs!



Ok ladies and gentlemen, there is another method of losing fat on the internet these days. I am already hearing a lot of buzz about this and decided to do a quick review about whether you should buy the hype or just let it pass. In this article I will compare the insanity workout against conventional training programs. I have seen so much of these programs coming and going that I am getting a little sick of them all.

The Insanity Workout Explained!

Let me start by explaining what the insanity workout does. With this method of training the creator is pushing your body to over load. In bodybuilding this is quite common to get stronger and to let your body get used to heavier iron. The same method is used in the insanity workout. You have to push your body at approximately 110% to 125% to give it an natural overload. There are some negative side effects to this.

If your body is not used to giving 100% and you push it to overload, there is a big chance that you get yourself hurt in the process. And this is one of the biggest failures of this method.

The Conventional Training Regimen!

The conventional training regimen still is the best in my opinion. I start my day with the treadmill and run for about 30 minutes. When i am done with it I move on to the crosstrainer. The cross trainer really helps you burn a lot of calories. That`s why we call it a full body workout. I end my training with doing 4 sets of ab crunches to get the ab muscles in shape.


For more in-depth information about fitness and dieting visit Top-Shape Training [http://www.top-shape.com]. Top Shape will help you create the perfect fitness and dieting plan customized for your body type. Thousands of people went before you, Visit To-Shape Training [http://www.top-shape.com] today and get the results you really want !

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ricardo_Rivaro


No comments:

Post a Comment